A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. Set “cookies” help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful for our users and which are not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not damage your computer and which, in return, when activated help us identify and resolve errors.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
· Session Cookies: : are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is registered on the user’s hard disk. Information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyze traffic on the web guidelines. Ultimately, this enables us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and facilitating its use.
· Permanent Cookies: : they are stored on the hard drive and our website read them whenever you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has a set expiration date. The cookie will cease to operate after that date.
Below we publish a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
· Strictly necessary cookies such as for example, those who serve for a correct navigation or which allow to perform services requested by the user or cookies that will serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
· Cookies from third parties such as for example, those used by social networks, or external content plug-ins.
· Analytical cookies for purposes of periodic maintenance,and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user,the webs sites normally made use of “analytic” cookies to collect statistical data from the activity.
RELATIONSHIP AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THE WEBSITE:
The following table picks up schematic for the cookies that we use on our website:
|Cookie||Name||Objective / More information||Expiration date|
|accent-systems.com||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used to establish the session of the user who visits our website. It is a way to identify and manage state -session variables – for a particular user, and to move that information through our website.||Session|
|_ga||Used to differentiate users.||2 years|
|_gid||It is generated automatically in a transparent manner for the web due to certain codes of measurement or third parties||1 day|
|salesiq.zohopublic.com||JSESSIONID||This cookie is a session provided by the server identifier.||Session|
Additional guarantees – cookie management:
As supplementary to the above warranty, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during installation or commissioning abreast of the used browser, and this acceptance can at any time be revoked by the options of available content and privacy settings.
Many browsers allow you to turn a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above; Inprivate browsing Safari 2 and above; Private browsing Opera 10.5 and higher; FireFox 3.5 private browsing andhigher; Browsing private Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
Also, you can make to allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer. For example, you can find information about how to do this in the event that you use as your browser:
Internet Explorer from here:
Safari from here:
Opera from here:
Firefox from here:
Google Chrome from here:
Important: Please, read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, even though our web browsing may not be optimal, and some utilities may not work correctly.